From ADOM Wiki
- Wands of wishing, death, earthquakes, and destruction cannot be recharged.
Amount of PP Spent * 2 if wand is cursed, * 3 if wand is uncursed, * 4 if wand is blessed. Then add your PC's level, and then add 30 == Range. 1d6 damage each hit; To figure out how many hits you'll get, get your total range and then divide it by the size of your tiny hallway + 1.
- Deals 1d6 damage per hit.
- Shambling Mounds absorb Far Slaying shots.
- Cursed Knocking wands lock doors.
- Can open doors at a distance, unlike the spell. (This can be useful when facing the High King.)
- Will not open doors that are merely closed and not locked.
- Only 50% chance at a wish if +Cursed.