- spensweed: 5d4+20 3d6+3 1d6
- torch fuel: 50d50+3000 20d10+1000 20d10+100
- crystal of health: 12d12 6d6 3d3
- crystals of knowledge: [(Le<20):+1d2Le; (Le>19):(100 - ((Le - 19) ^ 2))%:+1d2Le; 1%:+1d2Le]
- crystals of power: +6d16PP (poss. +2d2 perm., based on luck - max odds 1/4?); +3d8PP; -4d12PP (poss. -2d2 perm., based on luck)
isOfHutning gives a 1/15 chance of double the chances?
OR 1/5 chance to double... probably one is for weapons the other is for missiles?
Emerald dagger 'serpent's bite' is also poisonous, although greater ID doesn't say such.
fragile is basically a 1/6 chance to break I think.
charged is 2d6 damage
worm-ridden checks every 100 turns, random 0-29 compared > toughness then sickness (10d10)
FirstAid / 150 chance to stop bleeding, or toughness / 99 chance
final fever attack is 6d6 damage, will always be prevented by amulet of health or willpower / 29 or healing / 500
fletchery sets = 1d4+4 charges
Gold (DL is danger level, LG is level group) = Rand(((DL * 4 + LG) * 11) *�??? * 30)
Chaos Plane = 1d100 corruption per turn
Emeperor Moloch = 1d33 corruption per turn
can enter Minotaur maze up to level 30
long bows shoot farther than short bows
Spiked Boots give their PV as an additional bonus to kick damage (on top of the +4)
Iron Boots give +1 kick damage plus PV too.
Monster orders are rejected based on: (Rand(Charisma + 10) <= Rand(Charisma)) = success
Willpower / 100 chance to cast spells in the mana temple?
Grave Digging Great Treasure graves give you 1d10+5 items; 5/6 chance for Master Lich, 5/36 chance for Lich King, 1/36 for Emperor Lich Other graves are 1d6-4 items (min 0 obviously). -100 Alignment for both. Regular graves give you random of: Vampire, Skeleton, Skeletal Warrior, Corpse Fiend, Mummy, Greater Mummy, Lich, Wraith, Wight, Ghul, Zombie, Spectre, Shadow, Ghost
Doors: (only some, hmm) 1-45 --- Open Door 46-70 -- Closed Door 71-90 -- Doorway 91-93 -- Locked Door 94-100 -�??
Casting spells does indeed alter Andy's speed; Add Spellcost * 0.2?
molochs can't break dwarftown altar?
demons will sometimes be non-hostle to crowned chaotics? (3/4)
creatures in the ToEF: FireBeetle FireLizard FireLizard FireDrake FireDrake FireDrake FireGiant FireGiant FireGiant RedBabyDragon RedDragon FireDemon FireGrue FireElemental RedWorm RedWorm FireGiant FireGiantKing
Darkforge: SteelGolem SteelHorror AnimatedArmor SteelZombie DwarvenChaosKnight
Holeinthewall: Bandit Cutpurse Beggar Mugger Outlaw Bandit Outlaw Beggar Assassin Bandit OutlawLeader
Pyramid: Skeleton Skeleton Jackal Jackal Jackal Jackalwere Jackalwere Mummy Mummy Mummy Mummy Ghost Ghost Spectre LargeJackal JackalDemon JackalDemon GreaterMummy
Quickling Tree: 1-75: Quickling 76-95: Quickling Lord 96-98: Quickling King 99-100:Quickling Queen
HMV: (9/10 from the list, 1/10 random based on DL?) RatlingWarrior RatlingThief RatlingArcher RatlingFencer RatlingTrader RatlingMasterThief RatlingWarlord RatlingDuelist Orc GoblinSlavemaster Swordsman Outlaw Raider Farmer Goodwife Kobold KoboldShaman Farmer Farmer Farmer Goodwife RatlingWarrior Goblin GoblinRockthrower Ghul StoneGiant StoneGiantLord Jackalwere
Chaos Plane?? ChaosBrother ChaosSister ChaosWarlord ChaosWarrior Corruptor WrithingMassOfPrimalChaos WrithingMassOfPrimalChaos WrithingMassOfPrimalChaos WrithingMassOfPrimalChaos ChaosPlagueBearer ChaosRat Balor ChaosLizard ChaosMutant ChaosMutant ChaosSpawn ChaosSpawn ChaosWizard ChaosEye
stairs at top of pyramid don't relocate if you're wearing the ankh. (confirmed)
amulet of protection from undead partially protects against banshee's wail; it only does a lot of damage (20d15) instead of instant death
necklace of the eye gives 4 spaces? blessed, 2 uncursed, -2 cursed
moon sickle is 2d3 corruption per attack
blessed ring of the master cat generates cats semi-friendly
pickaxes can be prayed for in all elemental temples (not just ToEF) and possible royal guardian levels too. (you can't have a wand of digging or pickaxe on you)
cloak of protection protects against rain too (like hooded cloak) as well as Branibal's cloak of defense
protection from undead/constructs does 4/5 of something uncursed, 3/5 blessed, 5/4 cursed... protects against some kind of corruption, also based on PV?? possibly all special attacks, damage...
key destruction: ebp = 40 if cursed, 8 if uncursed, 1 if blessed ebp += 20 if rusty (Good luck - bad luck) * 5 = esi esi += 1d100 if esi <= ebp / 2 -- key is destroyed if esi <= ebp -- key is broken
(Dex - 12) / 2 = +DV (Min 0)
(Dex - 9) / 2 = +DV (Min 0)
Drunk -3 DV
Toughness = 18 / 2 = +PV (Min 0, Max 20)
Fighter PV Bonuses as in the manual
Blessed = +1PV
decrease to starting HP regeneration is Toughness / 8
healers divide the base by 2
PP is Mana / 8
max apish corruptions is set at beggining of game, 1d10+4
non-standard weapons (say, a statue) cannot be disarmed.
Being Doomed gives you a 1 in 50 chance to be eaten by a grue in a dark room.
Pissing off one God makes the others happy.
The ratling rebel will reward you with a scroll of peace if you slay the arena master.
You can tame a barbarian with a wedding ring, but only if they are the _same_ gender as you.
Of Vampirism raises your HP by 1d8 maximum, can be less - damage done maybe?
Reading the Weird Tome: Normally Confuses for 20d100 (If you don't pass the first check). If Willpower >= 50 you pass the first check, if Literacy = 100 you pass the second check, If Music = 100 and you're a Bard you pass the 3rd check, if Learning >= 60 you pass the 4th check. That's it though - it only changes the message, nothing else.
It appears that Learning is trained when you can't advance any skills on Level Up, by (Learning * 4 + Level / 2) * 9
Bows Of Hunting appear to actually make a relevant difference (as opposed to Melee weapons Of Hunting, which are garbage). Doesn't work on Undead, but works especially well on Animals.
Delicate is a 1/3 chance to be destroyed.
Thrown Crystals of Fire deal 6d6 fire damage.
Chances of Missile destruction: Arrow (All?): 1/3 Quarrel (All?): 1/3 Rock: 1/4 Huge Rock: 1/100 Throwing Club: 1/8 Boomerang: 1/20 (!?) Throwing Knife: 1/30 Heavy Throwing Club: 1/12 Curved Throwing Club: 1/10 Throwing Club of Death: 1/16 Scurgari (All): 1/24
Can't blind Constructs or Undead with Missiles. Can't stun Dragons, Constructs, Undead, or Uniques with Missiles.
1d4+4 charges for Fletchery sets? 1d6+2 Rocks created randomly 1d20+1d6-1 Arrows 2d10-1 Quarrels 2d5-1 Mith Arrow/Quar 2d4-1 Addy Arrow/Quar or Small Quarrel 2d3-1 Et Arrow/Quar 3d3-2 Scurgari
2d3 Spellbook Charges?
Destroying a Shopkeeper's door with an Anvil/Huge Rock should give you 2000 debt, but not make them hostile?
Merchant Throwing Gold -- Level / 2 + 3 damage? (Other factors likely)
Using Cursed Bandages is base 1/3 to get infected (up to 1/2 with bad luck, less with good luck) Otherwise If Uncursed, you're not +Luck or +FateSmiles, And Cursed (1/4) or Doomed (100%) you'll get one. Bandages always work because every character has First Aid skill?
- Dwarven Beastfighters and Monks will not get the Dwarven Pickaxe as a pre-set crowning gift.
- High/Gray Elven Beastfighters will not with the Long Bow as a pre-set crowning gift.
- Otherwise, 1/8 chance for either of those to be set as your starting gift if you're an appropriate race.
- If have have a torch lit in your tool slot and you light a torch in your weapon slot it'll say you use the lit torch to light the unlit one - no flint or steel is used!
- Dwarves using the Dwarven Rune Axe roll for damage twice and take the best result?
- Champions have prayer costs halved.
- Pious, Very Pious, and saint make your piety cost *0.95 (they stack).
- If in a room with an altar, cost /2?
- Lvl32+ Priest in good standing, /2?
- If Candle, *2/3.
- Benevolent Room *3/4?
- Malevolent Room *2
- Gain piety on all level ups, NewLevel*10 Piety.
- Piety healing costs go 150, 450, 900, 1500, 2250, 3150, 4200, 5400, 6750
- Satiation runs about 500?, Light 120?, Deafness 60?, Uncursing 1200??, Unheard 12?, PP Restore 80?, Cure Stun 50?, Cure Poison 100?, Cure Slow 100?, Cure Confused 50?, Cure Blind 150?, Cure Sickness 200? Removed Cursed 3000?, Removed Doomed 10000?, Create Pickaxe 4000?
Kobolds & Kobold Shamans will always be generated hostile for Gnomes.
- Base odds for a chance of +/- variation for item generation: 15%. This goes up (as high as 40%) depending on the difference between the danger level you're on and the danger level of the item.
- 1/10 chance of deviating from the standard +/- 1-3 variation, but this also requires the DL difference to be high enough and at least one further 1/3 check passed (more 1/3 checks passed = more deviation).
- In ID only, 2d3 items on floor for Classes that are NOT Farmer, Merchant, Thief, Healer, Bard, Assassin; all other cases 1d6 items on floor.
- Artifacts can't be generated in the VD or ID.
- Wizards, Bards, Thieves, Healers, Weaponsmiths, merchants, and Hurthlings have more chances(?) to generate items on floor; seems usually irrelevant (only need extra chances when items are repeatedly spawned in walls or water etc.)
Dwarven Leader quest monsters are generated with extra HP based on your level.
Odds of out of depth monster generation is based on average of danger level and player level.... sometimes. Otherwise just danger level.
Amulet of life saving does not save your life if you get killed by - collapsing dungeon (kicking stairs, you die with the amulet around your neck). - old age (it tries to save you but says your time has come and fails). - corruption (though it's not really a death, instead you are transformed into a little purple j). - wearing insufficient equipment when entering the chaos gate (AoLS disappears when you enter it). - sacrificing yourself (god destroys your amulet if you try to cheat him and then you are sacrificed. Under certain circumstances (lawful? crowned?) your god forgives you and will let you continue but without your amulet). - getting sacrificed by a monster (you die with the amulet around your neck).
PC:1-DL:1, PC:2-DL:2, PC:3-4-DL:3, PC:5-DL:4, PC:6-DL:6
Reading Black Tome corrupts based on the spell you're learning; corrupts even if you don't learn. Darkness - 200, Cure Disease/Bless - 220, Knock - 300, Wish - 6666
first precrown is 10k piety cost, 2nd is 60k, 3rd is 160k, 4th is 310k, 5th is 510k...
Gold is worth 0.32 piety per, so 0.48 for dwarves or 0.72 for dwarven priests.
Blessed Stomafilla is about 300 piety per, Uncursed is about 240 piety per (goes down slightly depending on level, 235 at level 25, 230 at level 50).
Rocks vary on quality, but are roughly 1.2 per for trolls and a 3rd of that for others.
If you're wearing a necklace of rabies resistance, the blessed/uncursed/cursed status determines how satiating a rabid dog corpse is.